*Registration and payment by 25th of October 2020
The Congress fee includes the following services:
- Registration is only possible online under www.menopausekongress.at.
- All cancellations have to be entered in writing to email@example.com. Cancellations by telephone cannot be accepted. Any refunds will be issued after the end of the Congress.
- Cancellations by 25th of October 2020 will be refunded, reduced by a handling fee of € 25.00.
- Between 26th of October and 13th of November, cancellation fee will amount to 50%.
- For cancellations after 13th of November 2020, the cancellation fee will amount to 100%.
- Please not that the number of participants for the workshops is limited.
- Workshops may only be booked by Congress participants.
- In the case of a workshop cancellation, the cancellation fee will amount to 100%.
- Hotel reservations may only be bindingly confirmed upon receipt of initial payment for one night.
- In the case of a “no-show”, the hotel reservation will be cancelled after one night.
- Cancellation by 1st of October 2020 will be refunded, reduced by a handling fee of € 25.00.
- For cancellations from 2nd of October 2020 on, the first night will be charged as cancellation fee.
- Payment can be made directly online through Visa or Mastercard.
- Alternatively, bank transfer up to 2 weeks in advance of Congress is possible.
- Payment on site through Visa, Matercard, EC card or in cash will be possible.
Kuoni Destination Management Austria GmbH acts as an agent and cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any person or property for any reason whatsoever. Also the organizer cannot take responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage to private property of the congress participant or their accompanying persons. Participants are therefore strongly advised to take out travel, health and accident insurance.
Kuoni Destination Management Austria GmbH and all service providers of the event are not responsible neither for the partial nor the complete non-fulfilment of the contract in the event of an accident, an (imminent or actual) natural disaster, war, limitation or interruption of transport facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, travel or terror warnings issued by the governnment, strikes, lockouts, civil unrest, issuance of a travel warning by the World Health Organization (WHO) or for other reasons beyond the control of the parties, which will then prevent the venue and/or hotel from accomodating customers within the frame of the event or if the event is cancelled for the same reasons.
Please note that Kuoni Destination Management GmbH cannot be held liable for any fees / costs incurred as a result of a cancellation of the event. The above cancellation terms and conditions also apply in the case of a cancellation of the event. Only written agreements are valid. Place of jurisdiction is Vienna.